Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!

I got my licence last autumn and bought me a Africa Twin RD07 -03. I´ve been commuting to work and also riding in the weekends. I have no prior experience with motorbikes except from a small bike (moped) 50cc I rode some 23 years ago. My main goal upcoming year is to ride as much as possible to get experience in the saddle and visiting various parts of Sweden and also learn to do maintenance by myself.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Welcome to the font of all knowledge and becoming the proud owner of an @.

You'll need to post pictures so we know you're not telling fibs :lol:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.... Best resource on the net for AT info...

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Welcome, good choice if the price was right. Pics... engine crash bars & mosfet Reg/Rec are a good start.

great forum, do some research & if you're still confused...just ask

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all, posting some pics on my @.
IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0067.jpg

Got a new windscreen, read a lot about them and hoping the new screen would reduce som turbulence noise. Bought and fitted a centralstand that made huge difference when doing work on the bike, and also would be a good help on the road in case of flat tire.
IMG_0464.jpg

Winterstyle ;)

IMG_0649.jpg
maintenance - sparkplugs iridium, valve clearance and adjustment, oil+ filter, sprockets+chain, bearings rear + brakedisc + brakes. Swingarm removed due to it was pointing more to left compared to frame . No problems with swing seems fine maybe bent where swing fits in frame , dustcover broken that led to water inside bearing in swing on left side and rust in bearing that was not sealed , got to fit new ones there with seals.

Cheers and happy new one

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, Yes went to Tjörn and Orust last year as a part of my Sweden adventure project - to visit every municipality in Sweden and visit every city hall and ask for the no 1 thing to see or do. Very nice riding on curvy roads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts