Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd introduce myself as I'm new to this forum.

30+ years of biking experience in deepest Wiltshire and having just sold a well loved RD250E I want something for the winter and a spot of green laning (before the government ban it altogether!). The V7 racer is also getting a bit lonely in the garage so I'm on the lookout for an XR400. Had a TTR250 a few years back which was ok but lacked oomph.

Looking forward to the forum and hearing about all of your pearls of wisdom

Cheers

Keith

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome Keith

I had a couple of RDs too in the past only 2 on the road

YDS7 YR5 RD250D RD400E then TZ250 TZ350 and a few rides on a TZ750

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Not sure about pearls of wisdom, there are a couple who wouldn't know a monkey wrench, well, from a monkey :D:D:D
You know who you are Vader ---- oops :color:

Welcome to the forum :thumb:

·
mud muppet
162 Posts
welcome to the forum keith :)

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Not sure about pearls of wisdom, there are a couple who wouldn't know a monkey wrench, well, from a monkey :D:D:D
You know who you are Vader ---- oops :color:

Welcome to the forum :thumb:
oh just fec* off you ugly,old,funny talking man. I know what a monkey wrench is. Easy. To wrench the monkeys out of the trees. Innit:toothy2:

Welcome to the forum Keith:thumbup:
ok he might be old,ugly and talk funny but unfortunately Lowflyer is right. No wisdom here :teeth:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
oh just fec* off you ugly,old,funny talking man. I know what a monkey wrench is. Easy. To wrench the monkeys out of the trees. Innit:toothy2:

Welcome to the forum Keith:thumbup:
ok he might be old,ugly and talk funny but unfortunately Lowflyer is right. No wisdom here :teeth:

Why thank you Herr Flick :teeth:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts