Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say hi. I've finally decided to join the the forum. I had mine XL650 since September last year and already clocked 8000 miles. Can not imagine better bike for the UK weather and roads. I did a big 3000 mile trip to Eastern Europe over the Easter and the bike was just great. So I hope I'll get few pics up later on. I am based in Liverpool if anyone is interested and riding mostly in North Wales and Lake District.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Hi mate

Welcome to the madhouse. There's quite a few of us in the same area very active with rideouts so keep an eye out in the meet ups and ride outs section

Regards

Paul

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
I notice you are not subscribed. If you email me your mobile or contact numbers I can keep you in the loop if you're not on the site regularly

paul dot stanley @ landg dot com

I did an 8 day thrash over to Easter Europe and back some years ago. We stayed in Transylvania for 2 nights and did loads of tracks and trails in the Fagaras and Carpathanian mountain ranges that were still covered in snow in June

What an eye opener

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Paul, I will be subscribing by the end of this week hopefully. I'll email you the number.:thumbright:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts