Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Transalp 650 Bj. 2004 Suspension AT RD04 and some other Mods
12 Posts
Have my mot tomorrow has anyone had any issues with a high mud guard?
Also it is all getting painted so don't judge the gold and white.
Thanks in advance.
Hello, i want to warn you to check your speedo cable, when you turn the front wheel from left to right, especialy when the bike is on the mainstand.
If the cable is to short it can damage your speedo, to youse a cable from the AT750 is a easy fix.
Im not sure how you mounted it, i use a adaptor plate for my fender. The lower tripleclamb only have 2 mounts in the front for the fender so you need to create a adaptor for the rear. And i cut mine to let more air to the coolers.

Check clearance to the fairing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, i want to warn you to check your speedo cable, when you turn the front wheel from left to right, especialy when the bike is on the mainstand.
If the cable is to short it can damage your speedo, to youse a cable from the AT750 is a easy fix.
Im not sure how you mounted it, i use a adaptor plate for my fender. The lower tripleclamb only have 2 mounts in the front for the fender so you need to create a adaptor for the rear. And i cut mine to let more air to the coolers.

Check clearance to the fairing.
Cheers for the reply, all the clearance is fine think I'm going to just take it off again going to put a rally fairing on over Christmas I'll sort it then.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I see no issue with that as long as it's secure. My NX650 hasn't got an original panel on it (including a high mudguard) and passes the MOT every year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts