Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

It's only been 5 years but just decided to stick some pics up of our tour around the Highlands onto YouTube here:

YouTube - Highland Tour (On XRV750 Africa Twins)

Sorry there's not a great deal of the bikes, just scenery snaps, but well recommended to those who are thinking about it.

:cool:

By the way there's another vid clip on my page of some on-board footage on a CB1300 that I did shortly afterwards - wished I'd done than in the Highlands.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow looks fantastic.....lucky with the weather too....I recognised the campsite on Sky, is that where you walked up the mountains?.....

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks chaps,

yes it was, that campsite was at Sligachan - we thought it would be a nice idea to stay off the bikes that day & head up the Red Cuillins (didn't really have the Gear or the time to do the mighty Black Cuillins). Oh & all we had was a snickers bar each :confused:.

I really miss that bike (mines the RWB one in the pics), of all the bikes I've owned over the years that was by far the best, most enjoyable, most fun real-world do-it-all machine!

Oh & they're my feet at 2:52

·
Registered
145 Posts
The RWB ones are the quickest too! :rolleyes:
Your not suggesting that you no longer have an @.....:sad3:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tell me about it - I have to live with this fact everyday :(

....Kids (yes KIDS = more than one) came along & bikes had to go..... still I'm slowly building up a "Slush Fund" that she don't know about

:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts