Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Little run out on the @ today, seeing as how the rain has, in the main, been blown away. Headed west towards Inverness, with the idea of stealing a coffee and some biscuits from Schloss Lowflyer.
A secluded glen provided some nice views . . .

Rapped on Lowflyers front door, with no reply, so no biscuits :(. Must have known I was coming through and has gone and hidden under the stairs when I came-a-knocking. So, un-watered and un-fed, I decided to follow the coast home, via Fort George, Nairn and Findhorn bay . . . . . .

Obligatory shot of bike and scenery . . . .

Bagged another distillery on the way home as well

Stayed dry, mostly :rolleyes:, but what a luverly way to spend a couple of hours

Steve T

:cool:

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I was out yesterday, had to bed in new rear pads on the RD04. Over the hill from Dallas to Speyside, back by Rothes home. As yourself, just a couple of hrs but good to have a run at this time of the yr! Heated grips also tested, working fine.
Also had the Mighty Varadero running today, moving stuff around and spraying ACF50 for the wintertime! :(

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jim.

You was spotted in Willies. More specifically, the RD04 was spotted sitting outside, by eldest son.

Soon be time for some "interesting" winter rides :thumbright:

Steve T

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Nice one Steve :thumbup: Looks like you got a nice slot in the weather .....

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice one Steve :thumbup: Looks like you got a nice slot in the weather .....
Cheers Rob.

Yep, a decent break in the deluge was had :thumbup:

Steve T

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Aye Steve, was in Willie Youngs, just browsing!

Bring on the Winter, the RD04's ready to roll!

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Crikey Steve,

Must have just missed you, went out for a blast to Aviemore ( by the back roads ;) )

Was the wife's car there ??

You would not have got a reply if not, Intermediate Sibling nursing the hangover from hell and Junior sibling, well, she was probably in the shower washing her hair AGAIN, and anyway, she has these I pod thingys in her lugs all the time :eek:

At least me old mum would have let you in :D

I'll give you a bell later on

Nice pics by the way, we shall have to hook up at some point :thumbleft:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Twice now I read the title of this thread as "Hitler & thither in the Highlands" thinking who the xxxx is thither?

Funny we have a expresion in Sweden that reads "Hit och dit" meaning the same thing.

·
Hill Rider
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Must have just missed you, went out for a blast to Aviemore . . . .
Would have been good to catch up - could have regaled you with some tales from the ABR Ullapool weekend :D

No, Carols stead was missing from front of house.

See you soon,

Steve T

·
Registered
736 Posts
Ok for some, cant wait to get back up there in May for the Scottish Six Day Trial and explore some more of the Highlands

1 - 12 of 12 Posts