Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've lurked on here a bit and, now that I've finally bought a TA, I thought I'd say hello.

Got an '06 Transalp on Saturday afternoon with 3,600 miles on the clock. By yesterday morning that was up to a touch over 5,000 miles and my backside was demanding a rest (did Reims to Barcelona on Monday).

:thumbright:

·
Hill Rider
3,089 Posts
Hi & welcome.

That'll be you reamed then after that ride :rolleyes: :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Welcome and ooh - a safe house near Barca too!

Gotta amend that 'Random' name though - unless your actually very random...time will tell..

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
At least the bike and you bonded.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hi Random and welcome from France just above Toulouse:p did your area last year and probably will again this back end !!!!!!!!!hope you,ve got some PG or TETLEY tea:D
Phil

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I swear the seat now fits like a glove, and if anyone's in the area there's always a cup of tea on the go (PG as it happens)!

This is my first big bike after commuting on a CG125 for a year (in all weathers in Bristol!) followed by a year's gap, much more comfortable, more oomph! and a strange urge to keep adding bits. Got home and ordered a fender extender and scottoiler ... now looking at engine bars :iconbiggrin:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Random,
Welcome to the forum and the world of Honda V Twins :thumbup:...I live near to Foix in S/W France, so if you get up our way come say Hi, Bonjour, Salut, Hola or Ey up. :thumb:

Cheers
Potski

1 - 7 of 7 Posts