Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, V & I are heading to Holland for the ITT then looking at visiting Germany.
We'd normally spend a bit of time planning where we'd like to go but unfortunately things have been a little hectic & we haven't had the time to do this.

What are your fave places - think; beautiful areas, 'chill out' camp sites, peaceful Nat parks, minimal crowds etc we intend keeping mileage down to a minimum :razz:

Currently we are looking at a couple of days at a lovely site on the edge of Koblenz, then maybe Black forest/Heidelberg.

Any other suggestions welcomed :thumbleft:

Phil

·
Registered
2,600 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hi Phil, I don't know much about the area, But i will be in Koblenz myself on Saturday through to Tuesday. having a look along the Rhine and Mosel, i will be with some mates on two Harley D's, Suzuki gsxr and a old Revere 600. I will keep a look out for you.:thumbup:

nigel.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
ITT= Int Transalp meet??
Phil,if you are in Koblenz make sure you travel along the Rhine upstream towards Mainz.Stunning:blob2:
Travel on the Lefthand side to get to Benno,s(Biker cafe thingy,where the Castle Kaub? is in the middle of the river) for some cool food.Keep a eye open for for the Turn off for the Wisper Valley:thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
ITT= Int Transalp meet??
Phil,if you are in Koblenz make sure you travel along the Rhine upstream towards Mainz.Stunning:blob2:
Travel on the Lefthand side to get to Benno,s(Biker cafe thingy,where the Castle Kaub? is in the middle of the river) for some cool food.Keep a eye open for for the Turn off for the Wisper Valley:thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool:
Don't miss Benno's what ever you do. Fantastic food and so much of it you didn't need to eat for the rest of the day.

It's here Koblenz, Germany - Google Maps

Pete also a great viewpoint down nearer Koblenz but I cant find it on the map. Hopefully he can remind us.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
I would but i dont know how to do the google link thingy:(
Get the area you want in the middle of the screen and either click on business you want or right click on an unlisted place and take "What's here" this will put a green arrow.

Now in the top right corner there is a link with "Link" Click on that and copy the resulting link and paste here.

tip you can make the link shorter by enabling "short URL" function in the Maps Labs area (off settings).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts