Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a plan going on in my head, the Herts/Beds/Bucks/Northants possee weekend of fun and adventure.

Friday 30th July meet up at camp site to be advised, beers and intros

Saturday 31st July early breakfast at the Saucy Sausage Towcester A5
Mudwiz & BT take off roaders on a days off roading around Bucks/Beds.
GOG takes a road route around the Chilterns.
BBQ back at the Camp Site.

Sunday 1st August breakkie at the Ace or somewhere more local, more green laning if req'd - home.

Its in the calender, just trying to gauge numbers before it becomes an event :thumbup: Well it will be when I can figure out how to do it ?

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Got a plan going on in my head
Is it lonely in there?

'spose I'll have to come,might be sat morning arrival though,working on the friday night as well but the zorro outfit is at the dry cleaners so will have to wait and see if I can butter the mrs up some other way for some more brownie points.
Might have to be a meet up and plan the assault on the national while drinking some tinnies and cremating dead animals for the local boys if not doable for the further afield travellers.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
I'm not sleeping in that little 2 man tent with you like gareth...........................well not unless I'm reeeeeeely reeeeeely drunk and you put on that husky ..........................no forget it it's not happening!

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
I'm not sleeping in that little 2 man tent with you like gareth...........................well not unless I'm reeeeeeely reeeeeely drunk and you put on that husky ..........................no forget it it's not happening!
even IF i would have had nothing else planned

sorry dude's we will be at the kids weekend in wales:thumb:

·
Apprentice Mud...wiz
442 Posts
I shall indeed be offroading, need to get grumps on that gs off the road and through some mud though, me thinks :hitler:

·
Registered
307 Posts
That'd have been fun but daddy becomes an octogenarian that weekend so heading north as a dutiful daughter. Hope you and my boys have fun. ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
:D:D:D:D x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts