Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got home @6pm sunday
only had 2 redbulls on the way home but 2 pro plus aswell
shame i had to leave so early but after last years close call i didnt want to take any chances
hope all are home safe and well

jones

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Ya done well lad ,you must have an harris that don't give up.
Pat yourself on the back and rub the bits that need it.:thumbup:

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
got home @6pm sunday
shame i had to leave so early but after last years close call i didnt want to take any chances

jones
NIce one mate :thumbright:

·
The Guvnor
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought you were takin the p!ss when at Dunqiun yo said "right ive been here 2 hours i'm off to Rosslare now"... mad as a box of frogs!
left at 9ish got 20ks outside of rosslaire at 2am, had images of last year, £63 for 5.5 hrs sleep, hacked it to the ferry and met meesh and paul s, who got there at 7, bloody satnavs !!!!! got on ferry had breakfast, got cabin £33 slept for long time, got off ferry and got home at 6, was then taken for fathers day dinner at poshish pub, 2 pint 'o' stella, got home and spent 2 hours in the hottub,
all i can say is after last years ride it took me 3 days to recover, this year
2 hours in the tub then a cold shower and next morning putting up a fence !!!!!!!!!
all i can say is sorry i had to go but it would have been to much to risk missing the ferry,

glad to see everyone home and well,

roll on next year

gonna have to put nobblies on the pan to get up those mountains !!!!!!!:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
all i can say is after last years ride it took me 3 days to recover, this year
2 hours in the tub then a cold shower and next morning putting up a fence !!!!!!!!!
Yeah last year was a bitch!... this year wasn't as bad, i was back in the gym squating today after work... with the heat today i nearly passed out!

Saying that, my right hand is actually swollen from holding the throttle so long (quiet at the back). Iv'e never had this before and my grip has gone to sh!t in my right hand...weird.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
got home @6pm sunday

jones
Good job, see you next year :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts