1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD Honda 1989 NTV600 Revere Vtwin shaft drive VMCC eligible £350 SOLD
Soldvia Gumtree to a local
ntv600-01.jpg

Mileage 75000 bike stored since 2011 requires a new battery.
Bike will start from jump leads and runs well engine and transmission good, alternator charges all electrics work. Brakes refreshed new front master cylinder, tyres are good
Fitted Motard silencer that is sound and a small headlight fairing.
The tank and plastics have a rattle can spray finish (blue) by PO, reasonable condition underneath, but a few of the plastic tabs are missing.
Bike is 28 years old so eligible for VMCC events and classic insurance.
Previous owner used it regularly from 2008 to 2011 and MOTs cover the period from 1999 to 2011.
The V5 document 7 previous owners.
Located in Dursley, Glos near M5 J13 & 14
£350
ntv600-11.JPG

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the predecessor of your DV

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Yes, the basic layout looks the same, well apart from the single sider.
I was surprised how slim & petite the DV looks without the fairing!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
grand bike for the money :thumbright: I had an ntv 650 a few years ago I bought it for 800 euro with 66000 miles had a good long spin on it for a couple of years done it up a bit and sold it for 1000 with almost 80000 miles only trouble it gave me was a fuel pump but with that much miles done I couldn't complain . I would love another one that's how come I have a transalp 600 I fell in love with the engine . to be honest I think I would prefer another ntv 650 with a big full touring faring and 3 boxes . it would be the ultimate workhorse for me :cool: some snazzy ntv street fighters and café racers on the net make a great winter sanitizer for a bloke with a shed and an angle grinder :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts