Honda XRV Forum banner

Honda 2003 Varadero XL1000V 6 speed FI many extras £2800

2K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  dod 
#1 · (Edited)
Honda 2003 Varadero XL1000V 6 speed FI many extras £2750
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

A 2003 Honda XL1000V Varadero Fuel Injected NON –ABS model with coupled brakes.
You have the economy of injection (50-55 mpg) but without the added complexity of ABS.
Excellent touring machine effortless on the motorways and main roads but still agile enough to cope with rural lanes.
39000 miles, increasing with use MOT to November 2017
Fitted set of new Avon Trailriders done 1000 ish miles.

Extras fitted to bike-
Seat re-profiled &/or gelled( had upholsterers card on base) and is comfortable and seems lower
Oxford heated grips
Crash bars
Front Fenda Extenda
Dash 12v marine power socket
Datatag security marking
Front fork gaiters

Condition is good with some 'from use' chips and small scratches on fairings Tyres are Melzeler Tourance with reasonable tread depth.

The bike comes with V5C in my name, 2 HISS programmed keys, most (all?) MOTs, an Owners Manual, a CD with a digital copy of the workshop manual and information downloaded from the internet.

I am retired so the bike can be viewed during the day, with notice, if required.
Located in Dursley Gloucestershire, about 6 miles from M5 J13 or J14

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

See less See more
#5 ·
fine machine might be worth casting the net out a bit farther like the varadero uk forum the varadero international forum and advrider.com maybe with the offer of arranging crating it up for export . you never know it could work it wont hurt matters anyway . even donedeal.ie its quite easy to transport bikes across seas and borderers these days .

#9 ·
nice photos how many miles was it all in ? I saw a lovely clean cx650 custom in wine for sale on ebay usa recently it was very clean low miles too it was won for handy money . I would have loved it not as nice looking as a euro sport but still nice enough in a moto guzzi California kind of way . a pair of big black plastic panniers and a big windscreen would have made it very practical .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.