Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Golam Rosewater
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda's released some new videos on you tube, I quite like them, kinda gets into the spirit of why we ride.

So, their Adventure vid might not get the xrv.org thumbs up ( there is an Africa Twin in there ! ), but a good watch.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Pretty timid vid. There was a river they could have crossed but they didn't. They even rode round those corner pretty slow. Those bikes are way more capable than that.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
There's 2 ATs in there - the RD03 poster and the RD07

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Is this preparing for the launch of the latest version of the Africa Twin?

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Where's the RD03 poster :scratch:

Anyone any idea where they shot that video? My guess is Slovenia (at least for some parts of the vid).
The lad is sitting on the floor in the shed underneath the poster at the start of the vid

·
Registered
687 Posts
actually I think i spotted the new monster CTX1300 at the end of the video going the opposite way to the crosstourers...maybe its a hint that the honda touring category "just got bigger". there is actually one slide where the three bikes are in the same frame with the ctx1300 and the words "the adventure just got bigger" is strategically placed

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Is this preparing for the launch of the latest version of the Africa Twin?
spot on :) they would do anything to try and shift some VFR's, they need space in the show rooms....:D mind u I would love to try one. One of mountain passes probably looks familiar to those who did the Tuscan trip this year.....:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Honda's released some new videos on you tube, I quite like them, kinda gets into the spirit of why we ride.

So, their Adventure vid might not get the xrv.org thumbs up ( there is an Africa Twin in there ! ), but a good watch.

Cheers for posting that up John.
The vid made me smile and yes, it encapsulates perfectly why we ride.

It wouldn't have the same effect if we had to watch them all demount & struggle to drag 1/4 ton of bike out of a river/bog etc!

Phil

sent from my 'phone

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Cheers for posting that up John.
The vid made me smile and yes, it encapsulates perfectly why we ride.

It wouldn't have the same effect if we had to watch them all demount & struggle to drag 1/4 ton of bike out of a river/bog etc!

Phil

sent from my 'phone
You've ridden with Mike so have 1st hand experience! And looked at the ride reports!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts