Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, As the title says, Im on the lookout for an Africa Twin or Varadero 1000, anything considered and cash waiting for the right bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have one;

2001 (51 reg) Honda XRV750 (RD07a) Africa Twin
19,000 miles
Old MOT’s

New Michelin Anakee 2 tyres front and rear
Facet fuel pump + original
Custom seat + original
Full luggage set (Givi mono key)
45LGivi top box
Engine and fairing guard
Remus exhaust with removable baffle + original
New front sprocket (genuine Honda)
Brand new Bosch battery
Spare reg/rec
Spare generator/alternator
Smartwater
Datatool alarm and immobilizer with extra fob and key
Magnetic sump bolt
Recently serviced with Castrol oil and K&N oil filter
Pipercross air filter
Goldfren pads front and rear
Non-powering Tomtom rider 2
Taller touring screen + original
Service manual on CD

The bike runs absolutely perfectly! Every single thing works as it should. I have spent a lot of money making sure she is kept up to date and in perfect condition. You will not be disappointed by this machine! You won’t have to spend a penny on her, except for fuel of course.

Red whit and blue. Open to offers.

·
Registered
241 Posts
hi
did you get sorted with a bike. i have a honda varadero 2006 1000v for sale tri colour , s motech quick realease pannier rack, trax panniers , giv engine bars , mira screen, bagster tank cover , remus revolution exhaust system , heated grips,
miles 11465
full service history
11 months mot
5 months r tax

cheers karl:thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be too much for me, Ive got a few other bikes and just fancy one of these, so looking for a Varadero probably from year 1999 to 2005 and an Africa Twin from late 90's to early 2000's

·
Registered
241 Posts
It will be too much for me, Ive got a few other bikes and just fancy one of these, so looking for a Varadero probably from year 1999 to 2005 and an Africa Twin from late 90's to early 2000's
i will sell without pannier rack and panniers ,mira screen ,exhaust (standard set will go straight on.) . price £4695

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hello mate,

Have you got pictures of this bike you can put up? How much are you wanting for it?

·
T.M.
23 Posts
Hi, As the title says, Im on the lookout for an Africa Twin or Varadero 1000, anything considered and cash waiting for the right bike.
:cheers:

Hi,

I am selling a 2000 HONDA AFRICA TWIN in HRC colours. 30,000 miles. Excellent condition. Baglux tank cover, MORAD Polished rims and polished stainless steel spokes. Custom rear carrier. MICRON exhaust. ACERBIS handlebar protectors.Clear headlight perspex protectors. New tyres. New brake pads. Asking £3500 ono

07818 402 465

Tony

·
T.M.
23 Posts
Hello,
I have been unable to send any photographs yet button are welcome to view the motorcycle at Southampton Central Railway Station where I am working this evening until 2300.If at his is convenient just call me on my mobile number 07818402465.
Regards,
Tony

1 - 12 of 12 Posts