Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my CRM250, it's not getting enough use, and my right arthritic hip is giving me some grief, so I need something with a lecky button.
The CRM:
1997 had a full nut and bolt rebuild in 2014, looks and runs like it's just out of the factory, has a few very minor scuffs from half a dozen trail rides since rebuild.
Includes alloy bash plate, rental bars, stainless frame guards, hand guards, new chain and sprockets, heavy duty tubes, very expensive rack, wide foot pegs, new rear pads. The wheels are not original, but genuine Honda from a newer model...probably a 2004/5 XR650, there's loads more that I've probably missed.

It goes like a 2 stroke should, but pulls like a 4 stroke, I have had CRMs for 15 years so know them well, this was going to last me until I retire from trail riding, but the hip has decided otherwise. It uses hardly any 2stroke oil. image.jpg

The bike wants for nothing and is ready to trail or road ride away in to the countryside. I have nearly £3k in it, so know I will take a loss.....but not too much I hope

If interested please send me a pm. Looking around £2500 ono.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts