Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The attached instructions are apparently from a 1962 Honda Cub riders' manual.

1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.

2. When a passenger of the foot hooves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage tootle him with vigour and express by word of mouth, warning, "Hi, Hi !"

3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.

4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon. Press the foot brake as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,036 Posts
You can mock but I had to "tootle someone with vigour" this morning(u-turning twot he was). I like it. I'm going to use it as the motto on the family crest (strumpet rampant on a bed of sage and onion with crossed spanners)

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
DaveS said:
The attached instructions are apparently from a 1962 Honda Cub riders' manual.

1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by or otherwise disrespect him.

2. When a passenger of the foot hooves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage tootle him with vigour and express by word of mouth, warning, "Hi, Hi !"

3. Beware of the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.

4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon. Press the foot brake as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.
Trying to find some pics Yen told me about and now I have tea, everywhere. Thanks a lot! :roll: :D God that's some funny sh*t

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
oh boy is number five bang on for sailbury plain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice one dave :D

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
This is what Honda should put on the warning sticker by the petrol cap.
Then no-one would remove it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts