Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on this site own one of these?

I've owned this for close on ten years and use it regularly in the summer months. It would be good to know of any others out there......

As bought:

Various stages of restoration:

·
Grumpy auld man!
1,646 Posts
What a wee sweetie that is, nice restoration mate.:thumbright:

Andy.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
one for sale at Cotswold Classics
Cotswold Classics - HONDA SL 70
had a look but decided too much missing for me and brought an 1952 Aero-Caproni 75cc single instead from a mate.
But still fancy a Honda CT90 or postie CT110, I notice someone has some listed in their signature.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link. The bike at Cotswold Classics is the slightly later model and does look a bit sad. It would be a good project though, and although the metalwork is scarce over here, there is quite a lot of parts on the US Ebay site. Engine parts are easy to get and David Silver has a fair bit of stuff.

I have a friend with two or three rust-free CT90 bikes that are quite possibly for sale. He wants to keep one, but he's moving soon and could do with freeing up the space. Besides, he hasn't signed yet, and the Budget has done him no favours! If we can work out how to communicate without a PM system I can get you his number, but I don't really want to broadcast it directly on the forum.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks an email address is REMOVED will remove after you have mailed me.
DaveC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts