Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

New member here and looking for an AT. I recently changed my back & wrist breaking R6 for a Transalp 700, but then wangled a test ride on an AT a week later... The 700 just hasn't clicked with me (it's almost impossible to keep from overheating around any sort of traffic (unless I'm on the motorway) and the fueling down low is almost as snatchy as KTM 990 Adventure) and on the AT test ride, I had two separate people at the gas station comment how great a bike it was, and a number of nods from fellow riders. The AT's also nice and non-electronic (ie. less to go wrong) and just looks.... *right*. I dunno, it's just a great bike :p

Anyway, SW London based (but willing to travel for the right bike), don't mind if it's from the continent, mileage preferably under 40k miles, standard or with bits on it, and ideally the white scheme (with the blue and white decals) OR the blue one (with the dark blue & black decals). Yes, I've taken the white one on ebay out for a spin (it's a wee bit scruffy for the price, hence not buying it) and yes, I've spoken to Dave in Cardiff and understand he's decided to keep his blue one....

So... let me know what you have!

nathan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts