Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am. I started watching his youtube a few weeks back and it's very interesting.
He's certainly a very good rider/mechanic etc but I can't say I actually like him as a person...
Never the less, hopefully he'll do well and I can watch the series through to the end.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I really like him

The vids givd a great flavour of the Dakar

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am. I started watching his youtube a few weeks back and it's very interesting.
He's certainly a very good rider/mechanic etc but I can't say I actually like him as a person...
Never the less, hopefully he'll do well and I can watch the series through to the end.
I really like him

The vids givd a great flavour of the Dakar

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I came across his Mongolian rally vid by accident, then followed the thread through the Races to Places series. It's a good insight into the effort and organization required, and what people have to sacrifice in order to achieve certain goals. I think he's a good ambassador for the sport. I wish him well.:thumb:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Ive been following Lyndon for a couple of years now, he's part man part machine! No idea how we can do Dakar on his own, I admire his passion for bikes and his skill as a world-class rider and engineer :)

Love the daily videos of Dakar on his Lyndon Poskitt Chanel :) Fingers crossed, he's 3rd at the moment in his class :D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts