1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Terminator was not just fantasy then, as soon as they build a two legged version watch out!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
that was amazing..... it seemed to respond to the changing grip of the ice in the same way as a living thing might.

certainly a step on from honda's 'asimo' which now seems to look like a counter-balanced toaster in comparison.

must be expensive hardware:happy6:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
They have made a two legged version Debs is road testing it .It's called a Vader, at the moment they are working on the fluid intake valve and trying artifical inteligence also the turettes language.:D:D

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
I met a big girl in a Budapest nightclub once - does that count??!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does sound as if it uses a two stroke motor.
I wonder what it would be like with the Honda V twin fitted?
Would it be able to carry you home when you can no longer stand up?

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Science does make me wonder sometimes :confused:

It's an amazing invention and probably a test bed for some brilliant or scary developments, but it must have cost thousands or even millions to get to that stage.

Isn't there a cheaper option called a donkey, that will carry more than 340lb and will run on plain old grass and water??

:teeth:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
thats the best semi intelligent robot I have ever seen :rolleyes: why has knowone made a simple gadget that stands your bike a the propper angle automatically if they can make that astonishing gizmo like that:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts