Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last three years I have come in by bike and essentially parked in the same spot. Each day I ride past a bike in the car park which is completely covered. Only a slight gold wheel exposed. Today I noticed the bike had been moved slightly with more of the front wheel exposed as well as the suspension fork and sump guard. I thought that looks familiar, it can’t be?

I decided as it was so early I would lift the very dirty cover to see what was underneath. I think you have guessed it, yes it was a Honda Dominator, a very very old one. Having checked the plate the bike is SORN. I assume someone must be doing this yearly? I would certainly say the bike has not moved in three years, has no battery but the tyres are still pumped up.

How can I find the owner to see if this bike is for sale? Yes I did cover the bike back up. The cover is filthy, its almost like the owner has not been down to see the bike for years.

·
Steve
61 Posts
You could try an leave a large note with your tel. number and short msg? as a last resort,or if you have any friends in the police or DVLA maybe you could ask for a favour?
It definately looks like it needs some love:nike:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,039 Posts
SORN is a one off thing now, lasts until you tax it or scrap it etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts