Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear I am going senile or just plain stupid.

Sitting here 10 minutes ago, trawling XRV and updating some eBay stuff when the phone rings.

I can hear it, but I can't see it. Ring ring, turfing stuff over looking for it, ring ring, I can't find it.

It's not like I've got a massive house, but I just couldn't find the bl00dy thing, but anyway, I get distracted by deciding to make a cuppa.

5 minutes later, ring ring. I've gotta find it now!

FINALLY, I track the bastid down! Somehow, don't ask me how, it has been boxed up with some eBay stuff I'm supposed to be posting today! How the hell did that happen? I just had to cut all the tape open to get my phone back. Thank god I didn't post it first thing this morning!

What an idiot. :(

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Can't argue with that :D:D
seconded, your an idiot, ps where's that 20 quid I lent you.

don't feel bad mate I lost one of the kids the other week, the bugger came back though damnnabbit.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is one reason I do not like Mobile phones or cordless.
If it has a cord I just have to goto the socket and follow the wire.
Or just pull on it until the phone appears.:thumbup:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Oi sussex you bleedin shot to bits, im still waiting for them photies:D:D:D:D

I swear I am going senile or just plain stupid.

Sitting here 10 minutes ago, trawling XRV and updating some eBay stuff when the phone rings.

I can hear it, but I can't see it. Ring ring, turfing stuff over looking for it, ring ring, I can't find it.

It's not like I've got a massive house, but I just couldn't find the bl00dy thing, but anyway, I get distracted by deciding to make a cuppa.

5 minutes later, ring ring. I've gotta find it now!

FINALLY, I track the bastid down! Somehow, don't ask me how, it has been boxed up with some eBay stuff I'm supposed to be posting today! How the hell did that happen? I just had to cut all the tape open to get my phone back. Thank god I didn't post it first thing this morning!

What an idiot. :(

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i know that feeling! my favorite trick is to put a spanner down and not be able to find it. nine times out of ten i will be standing on it which is why i cant see it.
oh dear oh dear senior moments? we all have em!:sign6:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Now you all know why cagers are so grumpy, they park up in a large car park and when they return the place is full of cars all looking the same.
Now they have to spend time trying to find there wheels in a sea of identical boxes.
It is enough to spoil anyones day.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts