Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been an awfie long time since I had any man o man contact with any of me old mukkas from XRV - how are you all ?? - I didn't do TLD '09 or '10 - SHAME ON ME.

I've been busy - retired from IBM in March - kinda forced !!! - story posted elsewhere on here, and I'm now working part time in a KTM/Aprilia main dealer in Paisley (Avuss) was once a customer - now an employee. I'm still doing my "night shift on call" with the Scottish Ambulance Service and seeing the worst of the UK binge drinking on holiday culture.

I visit here regularly - but post a lot less than I used to.

So whats the gossip?? - who's doing what to whom?? , and how regularly ??

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
You missed a cracker of a weekend at Piel Island - read up about that one in the rideouts section.

And do make it to the National. It must be about half way between us.

Lots going on - kids XRV weekend in Wales coming up.

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Ahhh
The wee man is back:D:D
How you doing??
Not much happened on here,you missed nothing:toothy2::toothy2:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The Truth is:

No one noticed you had been gone.

·
RetroPhrenologist
329 Posts

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
HI Jack..
Peil was brill :D :thumbup:

Gallowayforrest next meet :angel8::joker:

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Welcome back to the forum Jack!

I hope you're still enjoying the Alp? I'm taking good care of your KTM, she's due an oil change & brake fluid replacement soon, I'll be doing all myself, so should be interesting!

Hope to catch you at the National this year, as I believe I owe you a couple of beers :)

Best,

JB

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Hello again. More importantly how is that microbrewery of yours going?

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Christ it's yirsel wee Jack hows it gaun long time no smell an aw that :thumbright:
Well! Well! Well! yer Regal Majesty

I heard you sold your KTM !! on a Honda noo ?? It has to be a Vara , somehow I don't see you on an Alp ??

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello again. More importantly how is that microbrewery of yours going?
Thats part of the reason I've been so busy- bloody councils ! bloody banks ! bloody hurdles every where............. but, one at a time.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Thats part of the reason I've been so busy- bloody councils ! bloody banks ! bloody hurdles every where............. but, one at a time.
Councils and banks you must be able to cope with, but hurdles? Do you want to borrow my ladder?:D

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Councils and banks you must be able to cope with, but hurdles? Do you want to borrow my ladder?:D
:laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

Sorry, not funny of course...

JB

1 - 19 of 19 Posts