Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Xi dwejjaq member
922 Posts
Suspicious

Excuse me for being a suspicious old fart ... but a cursory checking out of the link reveals no real world address/contact/home for the allyearbiker.com enterprise.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I think it's ok. Apparently, several of the local IAM bike club have booked him for a deep clean of their bikes.

It's been advertised on the UKGSers site as well

Perhaps it's a franchise but the local one is ok by all acounts

I just don't fancy paying someone 60quid to clean my bike..:rolleyes:

·
Stone Crazy
5,317 Posts
One of SW bikers members was employed valeting bikes for a dealer , he got laid off and decided to set up on his own , but it never quite came off because of insurance problems i think, he now only does cars as a result of it
Merv

G

·
For those worried the public record on the domain name is

Robert Cross in Newton Aycliffe

There is the full address, telephone number and email as well.

I'll move this post to the correct section

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Lots of people on GSer use him and reckon it's well worth the price. You can either get a few mates together and they'll come to you or you can go to one of their places.

·
Registered
346 Posts
In his FAQs he does indicate he is based in Darlington. But some better contact details would have been nice :rolleyes:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
At first it seems quite steep at £60 but if you watch the youtube video on there website at exactly what they do it does look like they do a good job, and ofcourse you are there watching to make sure it's all done.

I'm someone who would pay for this as i'm a lazy git and crap at cleaning my bike and don't enjoy it.

Might just get one of these done :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If there was enough interest say at the spring maintenance day
Or some other meet I wonder if he would do a group discount

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
you're kidding - once he saw the state of whealies, jacqueslemac, & doc law's bikes he'd quadrouple his prices........

he'd probably have a nervous breakdown if he ever saw lord vaders GSA....

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
In his FAQs he does indicate he is based in Darlington

hmmm he might regret that!! :rolleyes::D:D:D:D How much did you say? :D

i'm ashamed to admit but my bike still has 'flench flies' all over the front of it from july 08! oops! I do keep the lights and mirrors clean though! :confused::thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
They don't give a group discount. But if you have several people wanting their service they will travel to your location - which effectively amounts to a fairly good discount if they have to travel a distance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts