Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Very tempted. Can't make that decision just yet though.

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
I am in - went last July - got a numb bum sitting through 16 hours of talks - brilliant time and good food.

Oooops just realised wrong event ! I went to the Ripley one.

I am not going to this one!

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
Yep,

a couple of us didn't have enough time to include the MotoGP so it's just trails around Tende and then the Stella

Bob.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump!

Only a week to go before the HUMM. Aiming to head down in a one-er on the 4th, so long as my flight back to the UK isn't delayed by the Chilean ash cloud. If there are any other riders from this parish there, make yourselves known and we'll down a clara together. :p

Iain

·
Registered
773 Posts
Have a good time at the HUMM. I can't do it this year cos leave doesn't coincide. But I may well be scavenging trail maps when you get back. I think this is the last one in the pyrenees before they head off to morocco in future.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just back from Spain. Another good event, plenty of awesome trails, good competition, and lovely clara. Kudos to the Mushman Candidates, overall winners this year. I stayed in the area for a couple of days afterwards, and will post some photos either here or in the ride reports forum soon.

Iain :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts