Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left work this morning got home had several jobs to do and bikes to maintain and just couldn't be bothered i fancied going outy for a walk instead.

We drove to Basset Cove just outside Portreath left the car there and walked down to Godrevy lighthouse. The day was overcast with a light breeze but quite humid and hot

The sea was flat as a pancake

We got down to the lighthouse and i couldn't remember what it was like it had been so long since i had seen it last

We then walked around the headland towards Hayle. I was realy surprised here as Hayle towans beach and Gwithian beach were both empty

We got to the end of the road and decided to have a Pint and a burger and chips in the Sandsifter

Then started walking up the coast road towards the car. The we got to a place called Hells mouth and the wife decided we had to have our photo's taken there which was a bit weird at it was a local suicide point

Mrs jasonbc

Mr jasonbc

It was 13 miles that we walked and took just under 4 hours not including the dinner stop and as soon as we got back to the car it came out with bright sunshine

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I stand corrected i just had a bath and you are correct it is a new updated version of sun burn, i thought it was from the other week i was wrong!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts