Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young Aemon of this parish called in to see me on Skye today.

I was out in our compound trying to clear my head, heard the throb of an @ heading up the hill. The rider slowed down so i went over to have a natter " It's me Aemon !! " was the cry from within the helmet :D

Took him in for a coffe and a bit of craic, turns out he is travelling over Skye before heading back home.
Great weather,think he is enjoying himself :thumbup:

Thanks for the craic Aemon, good to see you again, have a good trip home,and thanks for reminding me you owe me a bottle of whisky ;) :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Stubbsie,

All that is left of old " Keeno " and his pals is just a lump of horse sh1t and a few plastic cups.

The local girls are devastated :(:D

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've no idea Nick -- he just happened to pass by and recognised me, in the most Northernly part of Skye you can imagine :confused:
Good to see him though :thumbup:

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
That lad certainly gets about :iconbiggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
That lad certainly gets about :iconbiggrin:
Not wrong there bob. Camped in Germany in 2010 where he suddenly rocked up on his way to or from Romania I believe. We had talked on here about out trip and I told him to pop in if he could. Just never thought he would actually show up. One of the better travelled bikes on the forum me thinks

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Not wrong there bob. Camped in Germany in 2010 where he suddenly rocked up on his way to or from Romania I believe. We had talked on here about out trip and I told him to pop in if he could. Just never thought he would actually show up. One of the better travelled bikes on the forum me thinks
I'm almost disappointed if I go anywhere and I don't see him now. I just expect him to rock up at some point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts