Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No I don't !! ............I FLOOKIN-WELL LURVE IT.

But I knew the title would get you lot opening up this thread :D :D :D

I would marry it if it was legal.

Sorry to dash your hopes of some juicy anti KTM propaganda , not yet not from me.

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

OOOO I'm in one of these moods again - Sharri thinks too much coffee.

I think, time for pills...............

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
You've got a KTM :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

You never said ....... :rolleyes:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Glad it's all going well matey - and there's always the forum Chad Mallet for when it doesn't :D :D :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Don't do this to me. I keep finding excuses NOT to say sod it, sell up and but a 640 Adv, some good deals about!

WJ - :coffee: :p .
dont worry they new TA is out next year a bit beefier and 700cc to boot it'll out oomf an AT it looks ok:D

pleased your enjoying the KTM wee man:cool:

bastard:p:p:D:D:D:D:D

·
skeptical old git
1,734 Posts
New TA looks ok?
That's got to be a fake picture leaked by Yamaha to make the new Tenere look good!

Also that front brake caliper has 3 pistons (there's 3 visible, I think we can assume it's not a 6 piston caliper). This must mean they're fitting their combined brakes. And probably ABS too?

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for as well...

Whoever dreamed of putting that headlamp in must've been on some pretty strong stuff.

Pity really. Proper honda then I guess, interesting bike probably rides like a dream, but you'd need a brown paper bag for a helmet. ;-)

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't do this to me. I keep finding excuses NOT to say sod it, sell up and but a 640 Adv, some good deals about!

WJ - :coffee: :p .
Just to get you all moist Mudwiz

PHWOAR !!!! GO ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

I would have BUT it's TALL ++++ , So I just had to settle for 100HP instead !!:D :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just to get you all moist Mudwiz

PHWOAR !!!! GO ON, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

I would have BUT it's TALL ++++ , So I just had to settle for 100HP instead !!:D :D
WHY DO THEY INSIST ON THAT CRAP ORANGE LOOK THOUGH?

·
Registered
108 Posts
That's got to be a fake picture leaked by Yamaha to make the new Tenere look good!

Also that front brake caliper has 3 pistons (there's 3 visible, I think we can assume it's not a 6 piston caliper). This must mean they're fitting their combined brakes. And probably ABS too?
The French Honda chairman has just leaked that ABS is available as an upgrade you will be paying for.

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Hi Wee man,

Glad youre lovin the KTM so far :glasses8: , I'm sorry to say i am far from impressed with the new Honda - it will probably sell well and suit a lot of people, but does nothing for me.

So my KTM piggy bank has now started for when i tire of the @ (which wont be for a LONG time yet), Saving for a 950 - or a 990 if the price is right :D Unless some miracle ADV bike arrives from Honda - but they seem to have forgotten about us :(

·
17,680 Posts

·
Need Constant Supervision
2,495 Posts
Glad you get on with team orange mate, Mrs Maverick asked me the other day what will I get next if I tire of the HP2. I said to be honest it would have to be another HP2, never been so happy and settled with a bike in my life :D

·
17,680 Posts
Me too Monsieur Oui, best bike I've ever owned.

Bar none.

Tip top number one.

All time favourite.

YMMV!!

-Simon
LALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!FINGERS IN EARS LALALALALALALA!!!!!i weely weely fancey one but need a lotto win first;):D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts