Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys (generic term)
I have a suspicion this has been discussed here before but can someone please tell me which wire of the three, coming out of the ignition, to cut so I can wire in the live feed of my heated grips to the ignition.
phoenix

oh yes book the ferry and get over here for our wee trip end of june guarantee you'll not remember it....lots of guinness does that to you. :lol: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Re: I have a knife and I know how to use it..actually I dont

Phoenix said:
Hi guys (generic term)
I have a suspicion this has been discussed here before but can someone please tell me which wire of the three, coming out of the ignition, to cut so I can wire in the live feed of my heated grips to the ignition.
phoenix

oh yes book the ferry and get over here for our wee trip end of june guarantee you'll not remember it....lots of guinness does that to you. :lol: :lol:
If you see the size and shape of him you'll soon see that no amount of the stuff fills him!

·
Registered
649 Posts
I used to have my grips wired like this and I'm pretty sure the red with black stripe is the switched live. Just checked the haynes wiring diagram, and as the 'all red' goes to the digi computer I guess thats the permanent live to keep the clock right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts