Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that these KTM things are a little unstable when doing low speed turns. Perhaps one of the owners can confirm or deny.

What d'you reckon Stan? :D:D:D:D:D:D

No good asking Chad cos apparently his falls over in the garage :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
that these KTM things are a little unstable when doing low speed turns. Perhaps one of the owners can confirm or deny.

What d'you reckon Stan? :D:D:D:D:D:D

No good asking Chad cos apparently his falls over in the garage :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
No idea what you are on about MoM :rolleyes::D All bikes are perfectly balanced, it's the organic matter that holds onto the "Bars" that causes the problems. :thumbup::D:D:D.

Apparently Guard rails are magnetic :rolleyes: or so i've been told .:blob3::D:D:D.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Just off to report this little incident to Wheal of Steel :D

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Still not quite sure where this is leading :confused: .

Anybody know :confused:.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
I think the Lord and Lady Vader may have an idea

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
I think the Lord and Lady Vader may have an idea
Hmmm , I remember that one.:rolleyes:

Stupidly tight turn but I could'nt resist having a go:thumbright:. Did'nt make it tho :blob3::blob3::blob3:. :D:D:D.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently Guard rails are magnetic :rolleyes: or so i've been told .:blob3::D:D:D.
That's a really silly thing to say it's nothing to do with guard rails, everybody knows it's BMW's panniers that are the attraction :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
That's a really silly thing to say it's nothing to do with guard rails, everybody knows it's BMW's panniers that are the attraction :rolleyes::rolleyes:
More so than the bike I presume, then?!:D:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts