Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a secret ORANGE thing !!! but I can't say , careless talk can cost lives you know ? I couldn't possibly tell.

Well OK then you twisted my arm !!!

Scottoiler are, as you may know, a Glasgow based company and they have been asked by KTM to develop a special KTM range of oilers and YES !! you've guessed it !!! they are feeking ORANGE !! All the yellow bits of the standard oiler are made in KTM orange ........... Hee Hee ...brill.

I've seen a couple of the prototypes mounted to various models and they look brill ............. I'm gonna retrofit one when they are available. I did not have a camera or you would have pics - I'll try and sneak a few soon.

AND guess what - Honest - they are developing - wait for it !!!!!

ORANGE oil to put in them !!!!!!!

I cannae wait !!!!

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Any word on availability date? Sounds great though!:thumbup:
Either that or I will get a standard/touring kit with dual injector, from Singapore next month.:rolleyes:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I know a secret ORANGE thing !!! but I can't say , careless talk can cost lives you know ? I couldn't possibly tell.

Well OK then you twisted my arm !!!

Scottoiler are, as you may know, a Glasgow based company and they have been asked by KTM to develop a special KTM range of oilers and YES !! you've guessed it !!! they are feeking ORANGE !! All the yellow bits of the standard oiler are made in KTM orange ........... Hee Hee ...brill.

I've seen a couple of the prototypes mounted to various models and they look brill ............. I'm gonna retrofit one when they are available. I did not have a camera or you would have pics - I'll try and sneak a few soon.

AND guess what - Honest - they are developing - wait for it !!!!!

ORANGE oil to put in them !!!!!!!

I cannae wait !!!!
:D:D:D:Dyou feekin wind up:D:D:D:D but that dont stop me wanting it:thumbup::D

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D:D:D:Dyou feekin wind up:D:D:D:D but that dont stop me wanting it:thumbup::D
You wait and see - I'm gonna post pics soon !!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts