Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to the V in south county Tipperary today with my young lad on the back . going down trough the trees heading back in the direction of clogheen from the hairpin bend Google Image Result for http://www.clogheen.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Cyclists-Around-Vee.jpg in south county Tipperary .on the sugarloaf mountin .

. it was evening time not quite sure what time 4 or 5 pm . as we came down trough the trees there was a big black bike with what looked like an up right rideing position and a rider in all black gear behind 2 cars that were ahead of it . I just lost them for a couple of seconds to go around a bend . when I got around the bend the bike had disappeared into thin air . it could not have over taken the cars on that part of the road as there was too many tight bends and the road is narrow .

I know for sure it was a ghost I have seen a few of them before some times just standing on the side of the road in old fashioned clothes just smiling at me as I ride past it don't bother me at all I kinda like that they choose me to show them self to . I have also heard a banshee one night screaming in the field behind my mothers house . that night my neighbour died . they say the banshee is comeing to take the persons soul back to hell . the man who died was know by the locals to set pishouges .

I told my woman about what I had seen when we got home . later on in the evening I was up in the bed room with my 2 year old boy who is really starting to talk a lot these days . we were drawing on the black board on the wall . I drew my self with the big lad on the back on the transalp the little lad on his his little bike and their mother in her car . he got the chalk and drew something on the black board .

he said look boy crash bike hurt dead ground . I have heard it said before that small children are more in touch with the spirit world and I belive he knows what I saw and that he had some kind of vision about it or the lost soul told him about it . I feel the biker rides that road as its very popular with bikers . maybe he followed us home . I kind of feel his presence . I don't mind him hanging out hear hes welcome hes one of us it just a pity the poor soul is not at rest .

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Wow! Walking on the old miners' tracks through the woods round here I sometimes feel the hairs on the back of my neck rising. There must have been plenty of fatal accidents under ground, so plenty of potential 'ghosts'. Never seen one though. Nice that they've chosen you.

And everyone likes a nice ghost story at this time of year. Thanks for posting.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKYYYY :D

I drove through a ghost once :confused:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
It happens now and again , mostly when your not expecting it.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Do tell..........enjoy things like this.
I was driving my old mum home years ago, driving along a main road, the A96,around 10pm, just about getting dark. Saw this white mist like thing in the shape of a man running across the road left to right in front of me, didn't have time to brake as such, drove straight through it. My mum let out a gasp , " did you see that ? " she asked.
I replied I did and we never mentioned it again.

Strange thing was that it didn't run as such, I mean there was no legs, just a torso, arms and a head. My old mum often saw things like that, my first and hopefully last.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I was driving my old mum home years ago, driving along a main road, the A96,around 10pm, just about getting dark. Saw this white mist like thing in the shape of a man running across the road left to right in front of me, didn't have time to brake as such, drove straight through it. My mum let out a gasp , " did you see that ? " she asked.
I replied I did and we never mentioned it again.

Strange thing was that it didn't run as such, I mean there was no legs, just a torso, arms and a head. My old mum often saw things like that, my first and hopefully last.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Tut tut , should not drink and drive :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
O dear, if ghosts are real then so is afterlife.
That means there's a good chance everyone will know all the naughty things I've been up to!!!Errk

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Ok you asked for it.
Three or four years ago in the first or second week in December the guy I had working for me started doing strange things , acting not like he usually did ,forgetting things ,couldn't grasp things in general.
Feeling something was badly wrong with him " his name was Les by the way" we made and appointment at his doctors for him and took him up there , that was the last time I saw him alive as I had loads of days holiday owing me and I had to use them before Christmas.
Got it so far .
It was a nice sunny New Year's Eve at around 11.15 ,I was sitting in my armchair watching the tele which is in the centre of the house between joining rooms and I can see people go past the window as it's in my field of vision ,plus I can keep an eye on the car and bike.
Anyhoo at 11.15 or there abouts I saw Les trying to squeeze between the car and the hedge even though there was a perfectly good gate a couple of feet away.
I jumped up and said to my wife what the feck is Les doing here and trying to squeeze through.
I went straight to the front door already berating him for being a pillock as I opened the door and bugger me there was nobody there.
Knowing Les he would have come round and told me he wouldn't be in to work for some reason or other.
I turned to my misses and said " you know what that means " no she says " it means Les is dead" don't say things like that ,she said " ok I said and left it at that.
The day after New Years I went back to work only to be told Les had died ,on New Year's Eve at 11.15.
Things like this are truly weird when they happen but there no trying to explain them , they just happen.
This is not a story this is the Gods own truth.
And no , I don't drink.
Rest easy Les :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I remember when I was still living at home with my parents many years ago. I woke up one night totally awake, but I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't move my toes, fingers or even move my head, I was totally immobile, all I could move was my eyes. I struggled with all my might to move and eventually after many minutes I managed to move my fingers etc until eventually I got out of bed and turned the light on.

That evening when my Dad got home from work he asked my Mum what she was doing in the kitchen? She said that she hadn't been doing anything. It turned out that when he got up at 3am for work, all the gas rings were on full but weren't lit, just the gas was coming out.

My Nan moved house when my Nan and Grandad lived on a farm as she woke in the early hours with something trying to strangle her.

I've had the curtain in my living room suddenly move inwards about two feet, as if a dog was walking through the curtain. It's happened twice. The patio door is double glazed and doesn't let any wind through.

I've never seen a ghost, but can't explain the above happenings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts