Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a quick spin whilst wife & daughter were asleep....shuuuuut!

:lol:

one of my fave rides when I'm short of time but need to air my neurone

weather was superbe for a 14th January, 10 ish degrees & blue skies, roads almost dry but damp in the shaded corners.

the area I'm riding in is the "tonerrois" as shown on the sign

Noyers sur Serein, is a superbly preserved medieval walled town,

the house with the yellow sign on is for sale if anyone fancies it, a nice 13th century "boutique" as a holiday cottage... :wink:

& a couple of views which don't do justice to the day cos my camera's crap (new on on friday! :thumb: )

route went like this Auxerre- St Bris Le Vineuse - Noyers sur Serein - Yrouerre - Chablis - Auxerre.

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
STUNNING!! I wanna go too!!!! :cry: :cry:

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Cool 8) I just LOVE France !!!

If I had the cash I would move to the South - Cote d'Azure...... love it!!

A wee village about 15k - 20k from the coast , far enough away from Nice , Cannes and Monaco , but close enough to go and enjoy.

sea . mountains , nice roads, good food, warm weather and chilled out people. mmmmmmmmmm! retirement plan needs to be dusted down again.

UH !! sorry fell asleep and was dreaming then !! Where am I - Whats happening ???

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
me too wee fella what a place to live 8)

am i jealous you bet your sweet lilly cheeks i am :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts

·
aka Oxbone :)
1,514 Posts
I've toured right through france on my bike and loved every inch of it.... the buildings are fantastic.. and the scenery is stunning.... especially loved the calvados region for reasons best kept to myself and the UK customs....

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mabel said:
I wonna go.
Kettle's on, Beer's in fridge....

& no I didn't get into trouble, we both know that when the twins arrive it's gonna be less frequent for a while so she understands... mostly... :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts