Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
I've followed Itchy Boots on her adventures on her Enfield a few thousand miles!

馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I've followed Itchy Boots on her adventures on her Enfield a few thousand miles!

馃憤
She is good. I watch her videos also, but currently she is on lockdown at home..

Registered
Pedro Mota is a MUCH better rider, and takes some serious off roading. I highly recommend that you watch his stuff. His latest videos are really high quality, he has got better and better equipment over the years, I think he has been on the road for 5 years or something. And he is riding it out in Argentina, waiting for the lockdown to lift.
I like his early videos as well, the picture quality is not so good, because he did not think to do YouTube back then. Only did a little recording for himself.
But check it out and see for yourself. He is an awesome dude with real skills. Think his bike is an 93 or 94 Transalp, with an Africa Twin tank and Boano front.
Now over 200K km on the ODO :)

Registered
Yes I've been following Pedro as well

He lives a bit more precariously on a wing and prayer i.e. his chain & sprocket bodges! Though it does lead to quite epic rides like down the longest beach, and the high altitude ride IIRC in Bolivia up along the railway track - thankfully he had the bike looked at and generously overhauled in Argentina just before he got caught in lockdown.

Not sure he'll have the best weather when lockdown comes to an end to get down to Ushuaia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts