Honda XRV Forum banner

61 - 80 of 150 Posts

·
May Contain Nuts
2,350 Posts
J Here, I'am Going to edge my Bets on SNOO Chains I have already started modifying an only pair of cortina Chains, Working out the circumference on the tensioning side is interesting. Cutting the Hard diamond patern chain is interesting as It sparks and is eatting the jaws on my Bolt cutters. Photos to follow.
there's some for sale on UKGSer if you get beaten by the Cortina ones

::. UKGSer .:: for those who are subscribed over there

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
Dont you start. That is all I hear from J. When is the plow coming? I told him probably after the first 2 gsa's went up the hill:toothy10:
Shouldn't be too hard to whip up something like this from some Tesco snowshovels. You could triangulate a frame from the skis... :mrgreen:

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Right in ready ness for my impending invasion of Austria, I have equipped my steed with Metzeler karroo 3 and some chains for traction up icy roads and mountainsides

And a local lad to act as bag boy and because his uncle is from the area

Sent from my politically incorrect

iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Sweer:thumb:

Since I am off over xmas I will check all my gear than as well as fit all my chains to make sure all is well:blob8:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I think this is gonna be the one to take the " mad English " pointy finger to the welsh who should know better than to follow a totally mad German on his invasion plan. :D
Definitely something not to tell their grand kids about or they'll lose all credibility and be placed in a home for the insane :D

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I think this is gonna be the one to take the " mad English " pointy finger to the welsh who should know better than to follow a totally mad German on his invasion plan. :D
Definitely something not to tell their grand kids about or they'll lose all credibility and be placed in a home for the insane :D
Oh for feck sake, I am not invadering , I am visiting my dominion :hitler:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Take care on theses Karoo 3s. According to the both the folk at my local BMW place and Simon Paveys lot they are pretty awful on even dry roads and not much better than tourances off road.

Chains look good though but will the anodising on the rims survive?

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Youth hostel in Mainz booked =350 miles from Calais
Hotel Innsento in Passau booked = 300 miles from Mainz
Oberst-Klinke Hütte from Passau 125 miles

Easy days :toothy10:

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Bitch

Less of a youf more like a fug :D
Peasant

I just would like to let you know its a very organized Youth hostel with a pub which only closes when the last person has left:thumbup: Latest i managed was 05:30 before i went to bed cause breakie was at 07:00:rolleyes:

61 - 80 of 150 Posts