Honda XRV Forum banner

if i had £8000 i would buy this little beauty

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  steveR 
#1 · (Edited)
I seen one just like it red same seat the lot maybe the same bike ? parked on the street in Dagenham around 20 years ago and I cant ever remember seeing a more beautyfull looking bike on paper screen or in the metal . from what I have read about them they were the best parrale twin of the 70's with a real strong roller bearing crank . I rode an orange joto 120 years ago that was a beauty best sounding bike I ever rode but I think the 750 is way nicer in every way . so what do ya think of it ? I don't know about the price or availability of parts for them but I think rideing one trough the countryside on a nice sunny day would be a spiritual experience .:cool: its a lot of money but its a lot of bike . it would live in a shrine in my sitting room and get a few run outs under perfectly blue skys in the summer time . I think I would probably swap my 1340 Harley for it as its about 10 times cooler I would have to have a day long test ride first of course . oops I forgot the link to the actual bike hear it is lol . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Laverda-750-SF2-/120995388706?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1c2be31d22

#2 ·
Guess your talking about one of these

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

There are a couple going around me locally (one above was at a local show recently) i also see a green one but not sure what model that is

#3 ·
Guess your talking about one of these

View attachment 26873

There are a couple going around me locally (one above was at a local show recently) i also see a green one but not sure what model that is
ya that's the one they are beautyfull the slater brothers in the uk had a lot to do with the jota being built they persuaded the factory to build them they were the fastest production bike in their day 140 mph I think it was . I seen an egli framed sfc750 on e bay a few years ago . if I was a lottery winner id have bought it and if my numbers come up I will buy the bike in the link above . I should give myself a fighing chance and buy a ticket lol . some of the green ones were called mirage 1200 cc . in the triples they say the later 180's cos of the crank being a bit different are the best of them not as pretty as the jota but a better bike and more affordable .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.