Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you are in the throes of cultivating some err.. homeopathic remedies in a store room within a publicly accessible building you would at least think it would be a good idea not to leave the door wide open. I spotted this earlier today :)

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Ahem.... A word with the authorities seems to be in order?
im not sure about monty don but that bird on his show looks like she might know about such a crop . I say wait until they go to bud in a couple of months then nick the flucking lot just chop of the buds and you will have a nice little earner . £500 an ounce for the buds :D

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
if you are in the throes of cultivating some err.. homeopathic remedies in a store room within a publicly accessible building you would at least think it would be a good idea not to leave the door wide open. I spotted this earlier today :)

Boris is that when you were walking past the nick:teeth:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
That's a very knowledgeable response !

I know all about all sorts of stuff I watch crime watch uk and they do be busting grow houses and telling the viewers what the crack is and showing the buds on the plants . I do be talking to people I hear in England these days they grow super strong weed called cheese . it stinks like hell I hear if you smoke it and your not so shit faced that you can still go to the shop you will need to shower and change your clothes it stinks so bad or else people will know how they would know is because tons of people in England have a puff . I lived in London 20 years ago and probably half the people I knew all had a puff . I used to but not for years . when I was a young lad I taught it was cool to do drugs now that im older I know its cooler not to its easyer to go trough life in a haze at least a little weed is better for depression than gods drugs the crap the shrink dishes out is causeing peope to take their own life , drop dead from hearth attacks or crash their vehicle and die on the road and maybe take others with them . but its not aginst the law so its grand once no laws are being broken every think is hunky dory . the pharmaceutical industry are the real gangsters and the shrinks are just well paid dealers with god on their side . if I got a chance to nick a load of bud and make a load of money from it id jump at it . they can allways grow more fluck em :D

·
Señor Member
748 Posts
I know all about all sorts of stuff I watch crime watch uk and they do be busting grow houses and telling the viewers what the crack is and showing the buds on the plants . I do be talking to people I hear in England these days they grow super strong weed called cheese . it stinks like hell I hear if you smoke it and your not so shit faced that you can still go to the shop you will need to shower and change your clothes it stinks so bad or else people will know how they would know is because tons of people in England have a puff . I lived in London 20 years ago and probably half the people I knew all had a puff . I used to but not for years . when I was a young lad I taught it was cool to do drugs now that im older I know its cooler not to its easyer to go trough life in a haze at least a little weed is better for depression than gods drugs the crap the shrink dishes out is causeing peope to take their own life , drop dead from hearth attacks or crash their vehicle and die on the road and maybe take others with them . but its not aginst the law so its grand once no laws are being broken every think is hunky dory . the pharmaceutical industry are the real gangsters and the shrinks are just well paid dealers with god on their side . if I got a chance to nick a load of bud and make a load of money from it id jump at it . they can allways grow more fluck em :D
And breathe!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Did not mean to sound sanctimonious or judgemental. To each his/her own. Travelled the World and I never once tried the weed (or any other stuff) even in Kingston where a ten bob note would buy you a carrier bag full! My choice.

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Did not mean to sound sanctimonious or judgemental. To each his/her own. Travelled the World and I never once tried the weed (or any other stuff) even in Kingston where a ten bob note would buy you a carrier bag full! My choice.

Dope !!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

·
Bloody furriner
5,009 Posts
if you are in the throes of cultivating some err.. homeopathic remedies
Unlike homeopathic remedies, this stuff has actual medicinal use for pain relief. It's just unfortunate that whole generations of wasters use it for fun, so much that if you try to get it taken seriously for its medicinal value you just get laughed off.

If you'd run into a homeopathic home growing business you'd just see jars of water with nothing in it. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts