Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all does anybody know if Ignitech cz are still in business, I sent them my replacement CDI for repair, they have received it but won't answer my emails.
Many thanks Tom

·
Registered
765 Posts
Their website is up and running - and shows they shut for Crimbo & new year period - no mention they have shut entirely but there's a clue on their website:

We apologize if you are not able to call to us or if you get late answer to your e-mails or you are waiting to delayed order. It is caused by big amount of your orders and big amount of technical questions connected with it. There are only a few workers in our firm who are able to answer your question and carry out your orders. We advice you to communicate with us by e-mail.

Seems a small firm like www.electrexworld.co.uk who aren't the best at responding to emails.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for getting back to me, I guess this could be the reason but I've been trying to contact them for 2 months.
They communicated with me perfectly well when I made the order.
Oh well watch this space.
Cheers Tom

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for replying, I sent the CDI and the courier said it had been signed for but I can't get any response from them regarding the repair.
Hopefully I will get it back soon.
Cheers Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts