Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaun Ryder

Votes: 15 60.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, yes, yes, I'm a saddo, I don't need a million hairy ar$ed bikers to tell me.

I haven't had a telly since dinosaurs roamed the earth, but there are still a few programmes I enjoy watching, and "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of here" is one of them.

So, if you're watching it, who do you want to win??

I kind of fancy Shaun Ryder at the moment :happy2:

So come on, have a vote please

[EDIT] I've just got to the end of yesterdays episode, only to find out that there will be 2 more people entering the jungle, so this could upset the poll a bit, which has a maximum of 10 choices. My guess is the 2 new people could be made up of either/or Gail Porter, Jedwood.

·
Pleb
1,792 Posts
Haven't got a telly - who's in it?

Scrub that - just seen the list. Err who's Gill, Stacey, Kayla and Agro???

·
luddite
1,814 Posts
Linford Christie is the only one I know who he is!

I've heard the name of Nigel havers but couldn't tell you ho he is or what he does/did. (actor or summat?)

never even heard of ANY of the others!

either I'm living waaaaay out of the loop, or their really scraping the bottom of the barrel...:confused:

·
yet another Dave
2,854 Posts
im not voting either its pants, every year the celebs get less and less celebby.
stacey has a cracking body on her though, shes dagenham's version of cheryl cole, gorgeous till she opens her gob. "eye toe-ally swallowed that willay dinneye!"
that playboy bunny whatever looks to see where the camera is then bends down to show her bum.
limpet opik, linford christie, just shutup.
gillian mckeith- that twisted pixie has a tv show telling us how to be healthy, go figure.
britt ekland, whats that where her top lip should be?
aggro- who? what? celebrity?
i only watched the first one and for the first time im not carrying on with it.

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
sorry can't vote
there's no i don't give a s**t option

:hitler:

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
I think i've heard of about 2 of the people in the pole. Really couldn't careless about these z list celebs put them all in an aligator infested proper jungle where they can all get some sort of tropical disease and die that would make the programme worth watching for me. Not some manufactured back garden to play daft games and dares in

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
:pain10::hmph::pukeleft::pukeright::pukeright::pukeleft::puke::puke::puke::puke:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
So which ones are the celebrities?
I have heard of a few of them, Nigel, Brit and Linford but the rest, I have no idea about.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
I've seen some sad posts over the years but this has got to take the big prize as perhaps the saddest.:D:D

This is of course my own personal opinion.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I've seen some sad posts over the years but this has got to take the big prize as perhaps the saddest.:D:D

This is of course my own personal opinion.
It is actually a ploy to raise the post count.

·
Registered
251 Posts
It is actually a ploy to raise the post count.
...and its working! "IACGMOOH" is the only reality TV show I've ever really warmed to, because I get the chance to see people I don't really like doing things they don't really like. That said, I appreciate the, ahem, exposure which some of them get...it totally changed my opinion of Gemma Whatsername a few years back and Stacey Solomon this year...and IMHO Gail Porter was and still may be one of the best reasons for watching telly ever. I'm not a devotee of the prog, but it's certainly entertaining - I've never voted for this or any show, but I'd be tempted to help Gillian McKeith do a few more trials! As for Jedward - if that rumour is true I might not be able to watch at all...

Back to the post: Shaun rider to win...although Britt Eckland seems to have the right attitude?

Joe

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
...and its working! "IACGMOOH" is the only reality TV show I've ever really warmed to, because I get the chance to see people I don't really like doing things they don't really like. That said, I appreciate the, ahem, exposure which some of them get...it totally changed my opinion of Gemma Whatsername a few years back and Stacey Solomon this year...and IMHO Gail Porter was and still may be one of the best reasons for watching telly ever. I'm not a devotee of the prog, but it's certainly entertaining - I've never voted for this or any show, but I'd be tempted to help Gillian McKeith do a few more trials! As for Jedward - if that rumour is true I might not be able to watch at all...

Back to the post: Shaun rider to win...although Britt Eckland seems to have the right attitude?

Joe
If she had the right attitude she would have stayed at home.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If she had the right attitude she would have stayed at home.
Fair point: I stand corrected...and if I had the right attitude I'd spend more time tinkering in the garage, and less time watching cr*p on the box!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Fair point: I stand corrected...and if I had the right attitude I'd spend more time tinkering in the garage, and less time watching cr*p on the box!
If I had the right attitude I would not bother stopping to pick up passengers, opening the doors let's the cold in.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I only watch it to see Ant and Dec take the p**s . Shaun Ryder all the way, down to earth and tells it like it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts