Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive just survived a birthday bash for my littlest chadlett 15 kids at a trampolining party:tongue3: strewth im pooped those things are hard work:D im now sitting down finishing all the food and cake with a very large rum n coke:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Was just wondering if you survived:rolleyes:
Didn't like the picture i send you:confused::confused::confused:
Strange i seem to recall you mumbling something about "liking BM's":D:D:D:D:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek: :eek:
Was just wondering if you survived:rolleyes:
Didn't like the picture i send you:confused::confused::confused:
Strange i seem to recall you mumbling something about "liking BM's":D:D:D:D:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:
stop it i cant afford one:( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :(

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Saw a guy in Althorne yesterday , he had a Gs1200. 4000miles on it and the furthest he had been was Cornwall, some Adventure huh :rolleyes:

He had all the gear tho.:toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

·
Huh?
2,328 Posts
Congrat's Chad, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger ;) Or able to run, faster, from next years party!!

Did you wear pink?

:D :D :D

-Simon

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
ive just survived a birthday bash for my littlest chadlett 15 kids at a trampolining party:tongue3: strewth im pooped those things are hard work:D im now sitting down finishing all the food and cake with a very large rum n coke:D :D :D :D

Glad you survived dude! :D
amazingly hard work, aren't they? And now you've set the bar height, as they say... :blackeye:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts