Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I'm back. I've spent the last 4+ years in Australia without my RD07 and now looking to get it back on the road (or off it) so I just wondered who is still about and still has their Africa twin who remembers me?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Remember? Geez...I can't even remember what kind of beer I had for breakfast. :D

Welcome back though. :thumbright:

Show us a pic of that RD07.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Welcome back Gromit

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys. I guess that means the folk I knew on here have moved on or bought different bikes. I wouldn't mind betting some of them will end up with the new Africa Twin 1000 so may be back before long.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah,
Here are some pics of my AT doing it in.......er .. Africa:)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've never been to Morocco but it's on my hit list. My pictures were in Tunisia but it was a few years ago. I think Morocco is the only relatively safe country to visit in easy to reach North Africa at the moment and probably will be for quite a while.
How did your AT go on that trip Geldof? Any problems with the bike or locals?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've never been to Morocco but it's on my hit list. My pictures were in Tunisia but it was a few years ago. I think Morocco is the only relatively safe country to visit in easy to reach North Africa at the moment and probably will be for quite a while.
How did your AT go on that trip Geldof? Any problems with the bike or locals?
No problems with locals at all. Bike was perfect, just an oil change and a bit of tweeking prior to leaving and all was good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts