Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here already - travelodge is pretty good, it absolutely proper proper pissed down all the way up from kendal but bright blue skies now - just off to find decent food and drinking holes whilst all my kit dries out - see you all soon....... sean

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Just arrived home from London myself. Weather absolutely gorgeous now. Here's hoping it lasts for a few days.

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bright blue skies here again this morning and the weather forcast for the run looking better now (no rain) although it is quite cold this morning. mad jocks all running round in T shirts!!!! Nice place Edinburgh, bar in the travelodge aint cheap though......

managed to squeaze my tenere though the barriers so its parked right outside the entrance away from the cars.

been looking out for other bikes all stickered up, but so far nothing.

Ah well, off for breakfast soon.....

Sean

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
See you in a bit, I'm just about to start packing!!!!

NO SLEEPS LEFT!!!!!:p

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Where are you guys meeting up on Friday night circa 17:00 may be able to meet up for a bit :thumbright:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Braw wee spot, I'll be there :thumbright: . Really easy to get to from Edinburgh. Lost my XRV sticker but will be on the TA.

·
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
morning chaps, its friday morning 5:50am and I'm sat having a coffee - there are clear blue skies and it's looking nice out....... just my Tenere and a ropey old Dutch BMW tractor outside so far.......:D:D:D

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
..............and a ropey looking rider sat drinking coffee!

good luck to you all! :thumbleft:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Heading up to Scotland soon from Liverpool, normal situation for me on last minute details as ever! :thumbright: West End is fully booked but I will find somewhere close by and come around and see everyone at the Lodge.

I suppose I had better pack and get a move on! What fun :blob7:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Heading up to Scotland soon from Liverpool, normal situation for me on last minute details as ever! :thumbright: West End is fully booked but I will find somewhere close by and come around and see everyone at the Lodge.

I suppose I had better pack and get a move on! What fun :blob7:
James some of us are meeting under Broughton roundabout M6/M55 junction at 1:30 today, feel free to join us
Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts