Honda XRV Forum banner

I'm in love

6K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  Mabels Old Man 
#1 ·
As most of you will know I have been looking around lots of different bikes in the past few months, well today when I was having new tyres fitted on Twinkletoes I was offered a test ride on a brand new bike.

I loved it, the engine was smooth and very forgiving, nice acceleration although not massively overpowered. Decent brakes, very smooth gear changes, great mirrors, heated grips. Very comfie seat.

I got off and had a grin from ear to ear. Can anyone guess what it is?????

MOM shhhhhhh cause I know you know

#15 ·
Dee Duble Yuh said:
Had to be either a Vara
close - but a bit bigger than what I rode on today

or a V-Strom.
thought about it but you need quite a bit of revs in suzukis so didn't appeal

boboneleg said:
it's the Starship Enterprise
only when I open the throttle and get to warp 5

#17 ·
Mabel said:
Ok I'll tell you, nothing exciting but it was an 06 one of these

Made me realise why I love twinkletoes so much, the only difference was the heated grips mmmmmmm lovely.
:banghead: :banghead: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: phew you had me worried there :D

ah well it easy cos the honda heated grips are exactly the same as the oxford jobbies so get yourself a set of them and then go shopping for cloths and shoes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rr:

#18 ·
Chad said:
Mabel said:
Ok I'll tell you, nothing exciting but it was an 06 one of these

Made me realise why I love twinkletoes so much, the only difference was the heated grips mmmmmmm lovely.
:banghead: :banghead: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: phew you had me worried there :D

ah well it easy cos the honda heated grips are exactly the same as the oxford jobbies so get yourself a set of them and then go shopping for cloths and shoes :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :rr:
Chad, I know you're married with daughters, but that's letting the side down :shock:

Please, try harder next time :wink:

-Simon

#21 ·
Dilbert said:
Now you're just being down-right annoying, you even changed the photo filename in the gallery, I know I've seen it, I just can't think where :evil:

You're a very naughty girlie

:laughing2: :laughing2: :laughing2: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

I know - sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.