Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys/gals have a good ole moan...

What are you sick of...?

I'm sick to death of... Kerry fekkin Katona... In the media 24/7, this never has-been gets on my tits. Why does the media feel we need to live every second of this horrible little c-hags life?

She eats a kebab at 2am, so what!... I hope she chokes on the fekkin thing!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

What are you sick of...?

I'm sick to death of... Kerry fekkin Katona... In the media 24/7, this never has-been gets on my tits. Why does the media feel we need to live every second of this horrible little c-hags life?

She eats a kebab at 2am, so what!... I hope she chokes on the fekkin thing!
Because there's a link to Katie price !!! what else

I think Katie Price has had more column inches (oerr madam !!) than any other celeb over the last 10 years. And include all the OK mag type stuff and TV shows. That really hacks me off

What amuses me about the masses though, is that the magazine publishers (likely to be under one holding) such as OK, Now, Closer, Heat and many others etc will rotate the same articles and photographs over a period of months to get the uneducated to buy the same stories over and over again

So there you have it Kerry eats a kebab and regurgitates it !!

I onlyknow this because I work in a predominatly female environment and their magazines are in all the canteens

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I am pleased to say I do not know who these people are.

Mind you I only found out Cameron Diez was a woman a couple years ago (come on, it's a bloke's name).

I rarely watch TV and read The Economist not Chat.:rolleyes:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
I am pleased to say I do not know who these people are.

Mind you I only found out Cameron Diez was a woman a couple years ago (come on, it's a bloke's name).

I rarely watch TV and read The Economist not Chat.:rolleyes:
You'll soon be a Magistrate at that rate Whealie........:happy8:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The number of idiots that think that they have a right to make everyone else's life a misery.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
You'll soon be a Magistrate at that rate Whealie........:happy8:
String 'em up. It's the only language they understand.

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
String 'em up. It's the only language they understand.
ah, but you'll be breaching their human rights.......

I'm sick of putting up with a crap justice system and a lazy spineless police service, QS's on sites screwing working blokes over for their money, not winning the lottery...... the list goes on...

·
Sans contrefacon
32 Posts
Whealie is bang on! I gave up reading tabloid newspapers about a year ago, and now wouldn't buy one if you paid me. The extra few pence for a quality newspaper is well worth it methinks. :thumbup:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Whealie is bang on! I gave up reading tabloid newspapers about a year ago, and now wouldn't buy one if you paid me. The extra few pence for a quality newspaper is well worth it methinks. :thumbup:
Well I'd agree with that, but the bigger 'sick to death of...' for me is the whole 'celebrity culture' magazine thing. I've nver understood it. Like I care what kind of kitchen Victoria Beckam has? :confused: Or whatever other kind of trash "news" you might find in them. Come on people, there are real issues to be discussed out there...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah it does all seem very futile and pointless . people do seem to be very eager to follow certain other people it must be some kind following instinct that lots of people seem to have.though thankfully not everybody.

how many inspirational leaders have got to number ten even though what they promise never materialises.

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

What are you sick of...?

!
Jade Goody always got on my tits. The woman got famous for being genuinly thick as ***k but her agent made her alot of money out if it...

Ecomentalists is my big moan at the moment the worlds going to crumble and die one minute, then flooding from the melting icebergs ( never understood that one, water expands when it freezes so if it thaws out it should drop the water level due to the displacement of the ice) i know only 1/10 is above sea level before anybody says anything.
Just an excuse i believe for civil servants to justify having pointless jobs if they were all made redundant how long would the dole que be now it's all go so out of hand.

Moan finished for a minute:thumbup::thumbup:

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Depends on what you mean by 'tabloid'.

In the sizzling, soaraway Sun (Britain's brightest newspaper) you get news and plenty of it. Much of it is crap but you can ignore that, but apart from the very short editorial, you are left to do your own thinking.

In the kwalidee press you get acres and acres of comment which is there to bend your mind without you noticing.

In the middle are the Daily Excess and the Daily Bile which are only good for chip-paper or washing windows. They really are out to make obedient morons of us all.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well I'd agree with that, but the bigger 'sick to death of...' for me is the whole 'celebrity culture' magazine thing. I've nver understood it. Like I care what kind of kitchen Victoria Beckam has? :confused: Or whatever other kind of trash "news" you might find in them. Come on people, there are real issues to be discussed out there...
This is what gets me. Why would anyone care what any of these people do with their lives?!!??!

That and the way anything American is seen as great, especially crap telly programs!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
The fact that the scum who commit offence after offence get a slapped wrist.
It seems that people are being incarcerated for trivial matters and the ones who deserve it get Community Service because the Gaols are full.
Maybe those in Gaol should be doing Community Service, in chain gangs, use them to repair the damage to the roads, pick up litter e.t.c. Instead of leaving them locked up for 23 hrs a day, it might do some good.

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Jade Goody always got on my tits. The woman got famous for being genuinly thick as ***k but her agent made her alot of money out if it...
She got up my nose as well. However she always said she could never understand why somebody with no talent could become so famous and get so rich. Don't blame her blame todays culture climate.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts