Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone over to the dark side, sold my Varadero, and bought a BMW. I couldn't help it, a big boy made me do it.

However. I still have my ageing Honda C90 in the garage so I can technically still stay here especially as its a nicer place to be than the other place :)

You don't get rid of me that easily :thumbup:

·
Truffle shuffle king
1,281 Posts
Nice one Boris. That 'big boy' follows me around on my day off and makes me go into bike shops!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Very shiny Boris

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
I've gone over to the dark side, sold my Varadero, and bought a BMW. I couldn't help it, a big boy made me do it.

However. I still have my ageing Honda C90 in the garage so I can technically still stay here especially as its a nicer place to be than the other place :)

You don't get rid of me that easily :thumbup:

Ohhhh that is seriously nice, nice, nice :)

Wait till Wee Chad gets a load of that one :)

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Boris, stick an XRV sticker on the bike and it becomes an
Xtreme Road Vehicle just wait for the puns.:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boris, stick an XRV sticker on the bike and it becomes an
Xtreme Road Vehicle just wait for the puns.:D:D
Yup. I need one of those, and a Scotland one. I don't want the Germans confusing me for one of those English football hooligans.

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Excellent !! Wee wishes you good health to enjoy it mate.:thumbleft:

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice looking bike that Boris... Has the nasty white stuff that we shant speak of gone yet, so you can giver her a propper shot?
Yes on the roads it's mostly gone. Well down our way at least. I won't actually pick up the GSA until end of next week as I still have the monies to sort out and I will be working down south for most of that week. I still have the Vara and was out on it today but the roads are still covered in gravel. I also have to take it easy as the Vara is now technically sold so the last thing I want to do is sling it down the road.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excellent !! Wee wishes you good health to enjoy it mate.:thumbleft:
Thanks Jack. I reckon with a little copper pipe and a overheating final drive to supply the heat I could make something out of your beer in those metal panniers.

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
Congrat's Boris, "whatever floats one's boat" etc, the bike's a nice looker, if I had the money I'd have probably gone over to the dark side along time ago, still may......................................!(I'll say no more at the moment):D

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
I won't actually pick up the GSA until end of next week as I still have the monies to sort out.
Typical bleedin Scot. Just wont part with the reddies :D

the roads are still covered in gravel.
Get the old ACF50 ready for the Beemer, it's a lovely looking bike and you'll be wanting it kept that way :thumbleft:

if I had the money I'd have probably gone over to the dark side along time ago, still may......................................!(I'll say no more at the moment):D
Have to confess to looking at them myself this week and theres been a few that have come up on ukgser that have tempted me but i just can't justify the cost.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Nice one Boris! Congratulations!

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is a nice looking bike, it is a shame so many manufacturers stick so much plastic on bikes now though.
BMW should be past that, they do not need the cash from constant replacements.

They get that from the final drives.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts