Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Quickie...

Some time ago, somebody listed some clear indicator lenses on eBay that were suitable for an AT.

They're not on there anymore, but can anyone advise if the AT's indicators and lenses were used on any other bikes of the same/similar year????

I'm looking to change the lenses on my RD04.

Ta

Bob

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not sure about RD04, but RD07 lenses are the same as early CBR600/900 lenses. I e-mailed an ebayer the dimensions of mine just to be sure and came up trumps.

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
I fitted Hayabusa rear indicators with clear lenses to my RD04

cheers, Bob.

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that.

I really want to use the original indicators fitted with clear lenses, rather than change the arms, but I suppose I'll go for the cheapest option in the end.

My idea is, I am going to use the clear indicators with yellow bulbs (as expected) but in addition I'm going to make up a small array of white LED's for the front, and red LED's for the rear, so they appear as additional running lights until the indicator is switched on (which will overpower the intensity of the LED).
It's an idea, and I will get round to it, as it's fairly simple depending how much effort I put into it, and whether I do a proper job (with a cut/printed PCB) or just cobble it together.

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts