Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one used them? Been out of the loop too long as I'd never heard of them. Saw a fb like me link and warning bells started to ring, thought it was a scam. On searching further found a few firms that sell them, ie Amazon. Any tried them?
Found vie patch on Amazon which apply to the skin like nicotine patches but what really interested me were kite patches attached to clothing, they are still in the developing stages apparently. Can anyone recommend any

Nick

·
Registered
348 Posts
The only thing for oor midges is to either smoke Bogie Roll in your pipe or carry a Colt 45. Take nae chances!!

·
Born to Slide
1,741 Posts
Avon Skin so Soft seems to work on Scottish Midges

·
Registered
348 Posts
It's a little known fact that SkinSoSoft is a midgie aphrodisiac. That my friends is why they lick it off and don't bite you. Anyone wearing this cosmetic in Scotland is called a "Soothmoother". For a translation, go to Shetland whence the word originated. Yours, tongue firmly in cheek, Les
Oh Aye, Irn Bru is a "Weegie" (Glaswegian) invention and therefore not truly Scottish. The term "Gnat's P1SS" springs to mind. Tongue firmly in cheek ! Les

1 - 5 of 5 Posts