Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi lads, Martindebule got hold of me about my kits.
Please note, i am not a business seller, just an old Git in a shed.

I made them to fit my Blackbird 2000 injected, since found it fits most Hondas with a HISS ring. I also do a kit that fits the carby Birds and VFRs with no HISS. It also fits the VFRs, 1200 VFR and Varedero HISS bikes.
Other early Hondas please send me a pic of your top yoke, i can then say if it fits.

The kit consists of
Bracket
Meters of your choice, red, blue or green display.
Volts and charger, combined volt and USB charger on one side and a gear indicator holder on the other side, cigarette socket one side and combined volt and USB charger the other side.
Comes pre wired with a 1 meter+ flying lead.
All joints are soldered, smeared with di electric grease and then shrink wrapped.
Fused relay, battery reading comes direct from the battery not the loom. You can add any extra accessories to the relay to keep everything seperate, just uprate the fuse as needed.
Plus a wiring diagram.
Standard kit comes with 2 x 5amp fuses.
All connectors needed including replacement 2 x M5 s/s cap head screws to replace the JIS screws if needed.
Cost of the kit including 1st Class Royal Mail postage (£3.68) is £37.50. All kits are the same price.
Either PM me or email me at [email protected] .uk.

Admin, delete if this is not allowed. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fear not, the Chinese will soon be offering them for 99p inc post !😉
My sympathies are with you but unfortunately no patent means anyone can copy them.
Do you do them in aluminium?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fear not, the Chinese will soon be offering them for 99p inc post !😉
My sympathies are with you but unfortunately no patent means anyone can copy them.
Do you do them in aluminium?
I don't think so Martin, the market isn't big enough. It's mainly for earlier bikes that haven't got all the bells and whistles, ie volt reading and USB ports. Aluminium? Why? Not as strong and will corrode..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts