·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Need to have a good feel now . :confused:

Woman where are you:D

·
Barking. Totally.
131 Posts
We saw Charley on one of his roadshow evenings and he spoke about this - and even flicked his plastic ball to show that it wasn't real.

Top bloke, and was very friendly in the signing after the show.

Cancer is no laughing matter. Check your nads lads!

BB

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,081 Posts
Always do, any excuse to grab my nuts! Seriously, been checking since 17 as a mates dad had it. All turned out ok.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Always do, any excuse to grab my nuts! Seriously, been checking since 17 as a mates dad had it. All turned out ok.
We don't use the 24 hour clock here. If you've been checking your nuts regularly since 5pm, give it a rest.:D

·
Registered
461 Posts
No-one put up a post when I had Cancer :confused:

Also I wasnt offered the Single shot of Chemo at the end - he must be with BUPA :D

Right I am off to feel my wifes breasts - all in the interests of medical research you understand ;)

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
No-one put up a post when I had Cancer :confused:

Also I wasnt offered the Single shot of Chemo at the end - he must be with BUPA :D

Right I am off to feel my wifes breasts - all in the interests of medical research you understand ;)

Did you tell the Daily Mail?

No... Well there you go then.

Go safe in the knowledge that you are a real cancer adventurer. I bet Charley had some Support pants and a spare testicle on the back of a lorry in the immediate vicinity.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
touratech testicles what an excellent idea

i can see the advertisiung slogan now..... 'for those that havn't got the balls to do the ride without us' :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
rugged roads have been working on spare testicles but we are finding that they are to big to fit in the standard bags:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
rugged roads have been working on spare testicles but we are finding that they are to big to fit in the standard bags:D:D:D:D
Could you not produce some small adapter that would allow you to use a locally sourced testicle if the needs arose?

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Could you not produce some small adapter that would allow you to use a locally sourced testicle if the needs arose?
we are finding we cant make them small enough:toothy3:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Well if you need a model Chad I have some space in my fleshy pannier :D

Not sure about the Touratech ones though the thought of ending up Part German doesn`t appeal :hitler:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts