Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ex-Lurker
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from exotic Chester. I've got a couple of rather shabby PD04's but I love them to bits. I'm very pleased to find a place where similarly afflicted bikers gather. Here's some pix of my XL's till I get a gallery set up

MobileMe Gallery.

Andrew

·
Red Blooded Biker
922 Posts
Welcome...I bet those tanks are a bit heavy when they're fully fueled up. Someone that I used to know had a DR BIG & he wasn't able to move it around very easily when he had a full tank on board.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello and welcome, one of the best looking bikes ever built in my opinion. I'm Doing a 250s up at the mo, i did have an lmf that i brought in bits, but ended up having to sell it (only the garden to keep it in at the time) still have a few bits left if you need any thing.
Whats your plans?? restoring or riding??:thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi ive got a tank in grey paint small little dent on each side near front bottom edge no cap or tap £30 keep your pristine tank safe use this off road or for touring please phone 07544732986 im in sw london thanks steve

·
Ex-Lurker
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They always look better in the pictures ;)
The twin headlight one needs most attention. Someone took a tin of Dulux to the sidepanels and the engine's been brush painted black. The exhaust's rotting, seat split and the same vandal has welded the gear lever to the selector shaft. It still goes like stink but is starting to smoke so is coming to bits this summer.
The single headlight one is roadworthy and rides well but again the pipe's disintegrating and I just noticed a bulge in the rear rim around the valve. Bugger. I'd heard rotting rims were likely but was hoping I'd be spared. Anyone got a decent rear rim/wheel?

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Hello everyone from exotic Chester. I've got a couple of rather shabby PD04's but I love them to bits. I'm very pleased to find a place where similarly afflicted bikers gather. Here's some pix of my XL's till I get a gallery set up

MobileMe Gallery.

Andrew
Blant, good looking pair of twins there, do you think they would manage a 700 mile bimble from a little palce in Suffolk to an even bigger place in Dingle have a looky at www.thelongestday.org.uk and put one of those babies to the test ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts